New York Times: “Parts of the federal government will no longer fulfill what scientists say is one of the most urgent jobs of climate science studies: reporting on the future effects of a rapidly warming planet and presenting a picture of what the earth could look like by the end of the century if the global economy continues to emit heat-trapping carbon dioxide pollution from burning fossil fuels.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Administration Hardens Attack on Climate Science
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
Click here for an interactive version.