Washington Post: “The probe announced Monday is expected to be far-reaching and could result in hearings, document requests and other demands that would put Silicon Valley’s business practices on public display at a time when Republicans and Democrats are in rare agreement that the tech giants have been unregulated for too long.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / House Democrats Plan Antitrust Probe Into Tech Giants
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Remember 1972
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
Click here for an interactive version.