White House officials barred a State Department intelligence staffer from submitting written testimony this week to the House Intelligence Committee warning that human-caused climate change could be “possibly catastrophic” after State officials refused to excise the document’s references to the scientific consensus on climate change, the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / White House Blocked Aide’s Testimony on Climate Change
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Trump Took Heat from Melania Over Racist Chants
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- So You Want a Revolution?