“The Transportation Department under Secretary Elaine Chao designated a special liaison to help with grant applications and other priorities from her husband Mitch McConnell’s state of Kentucky, paving the way for grants totaling at least $78 million for favored projects as McConnell prepared to campaign for reelection,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Chao Created Special Path for McConnell Projects
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- So You Want a Revolution?
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- 'This Is Not About Omar Anymore'
Click here for an interactive version.