“Many 2020 presidential campaigns may be broadly vulnerable to cyberattacks despite taking some steps to beef up security, an issue brought into fresh focus by President Trump’s comments that he might accept information from foreign governments that was damaging to his rivals,” the Wall Street Journal reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cybersecurity Remains Weak Spot for Campaigns
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
Click here for an interactive version.