“Many 2020 presidential campaigns may be broadly vulnerable to cyberattacks despite taking some steps to beef up security, an issue brought into fresh focus by President Trump’s comments that he might accept information from foreign governments that was damaging to his rivals,” the Wall Street Journal reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cybersecurity Remains Weak Spot for Campaigns
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester