“President Trump at his 2020 campaign kickoff rally on Tuesday took credit for passing a veteran’s health care bill that was signed into law by former President Obama,” The Hill reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Takes Credit for Bill Passed Under Obama
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester