Politico: “While Sanders and her associates have been quietly talking about the possibility for months, sometimes in jest, she has shown renewed interest in the prospect as she’s started contemplating her post-White House plans… Sanders and her allies have started making calls to donors and Republican operatives in the state.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Sarah Sanders Serious About Running for Governor
- Data Analyst Fellow, Politics and Advocacy - Full-Time Contract Position at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lobbyist at NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) (Arlington, VA, United States)
- ETL Developer for US Registered Voter List Database at eMerges.com (Annapolis, MD, USA)
- Partnerships Manager at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Experts Doubt White House’s Death Estimate
- Plouffe Predicts 'Historic Turnout' by Trump Supporters
- Biden Asks Trump Campaign to Remove Video
- Kushner Puts Himself in the Middle of Virus Response
- GOP Official Says Easier Voting Would Be 'Devastating'
- The Electoral Map Gets Smaller
- DeSantis Quietly Loosened Local Restrictions
- Americans Hesitant to Return to Normal in Short Term
- Trump Let Contract With Ventilator Firm Lapse
- Trump Blames New York for 'Late Start'