“The U.S. economy grew at a healthy 3.1% rate in the first three months of this year, but signs are mounting that growth has slowed sharply in the current quarter amid slower global growth and a confidence-shaking trade battle between the United States and China,” the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Economy Grew at 3.1% in First Quarter
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Truckers Say Trump Is 'Killing' Them
- Trump Postpones Meeting with Denmark's Leader
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Democrats Back Off Medicare-for-All
- U.S. Steel to Lay Off Hundreds In Michigan
- McSally Trails In Arizona Senate Race
- Trump Officials Tell Donors Recession Will Be Short
- Warren Draws Massive Crowd In Minnesota