“The U.S. economy grew at a healthy 3.1% rate in the first three months of this year, but signs are mounting that growth has slowed sharply in the current quarter amid slower global growth and a confidence-shaking trade battle between the United States and China,” the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Economy Grew at 3.1% in First Quarter
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Clinton Suggests Tulsi Gabbard Is a Russian Asset
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- GOP Lawmaker Rejects Mulvaney Walk Back
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan