“President Trump’s overhauled July Fourth celebration cost the D.C. government $1.7 million, an amount that — combined with police expenses for demonstrations through the weekend — has bankrupted a special fund used to protect the nation’s capital from terrorist threats and provide security at events such as rallies and state funerals,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump’s July 4th Event Bankrupted Security Fund
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
Click here for an interactive version.