Wall Street Journal: “The Trump administration hasn’t allowed members of Congress to read a classified directive President Trump issued almost a year ago outlining new rules for the military’s use of cyber weapons, despite repeated requests, according to lawmakers and others familiar with the matter.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Congress Hasn’t Been Briefed on Cyberattack Rules
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
Click here for an interactive version.