“A federal judge on Tuesday issued an order prohibiting Roger Stone, a longtime ally and adviser of President Trump, from posting anything on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter after finding he violated her previous order limiting what he could say publicly about his case,” BuzzFeed News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Judge Bans Roger Stone from Social Media
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alabama GOP Calls for Expulsion of Ilhan Omar
- Trump Says He Can Order U.S. Companies Out of China
- Trump Could Save Millions With Interest Rate Cut
- Trump Aides Slam French for Focus on 'Niche Issues'
- Quote of the Day
- The Great Crackup
- Boris Johnson Will Tell Trump to Stop His Trade War
- Trump’s Volatile Approach Raises Alarms
- Trump Promises Middle Class Tax Cut If He Wins
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play