“Federal prosecutors in New York have ended their investigation into the Trump Organization’s role in hush money payments made to women who alleged affairs with President Trump and have been ordered by a judge to release additional information connected to their related probe of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen,” CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Feds End Probe Into Hush Money Payments
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Truckers Say Trump Is 'Killing' Them
- Trump Postpones Meeting with Denmark's Leader
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Democrats Back Off Medicare-for-All
- U.S. Steel to Lay Off Hundreds In Michigan
- McSally Trails In Arizona Senate Race
- Warren Draws Massive Crowd In Minnesota
- Trump Officials Tell Donors Recession Will Be Short