Gallup finds an average of 42.7% of Americans approved of President Trump’s job performance last quarter — his best to date, edging out the 41.9% he received during his sixth quarter in office.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- The Safe Choice Is Often the Most Dangerous
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat
- Dershowitz Says Abuse of Power Not Impeachable
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Senators Must Keep Quiet During Trial
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?