President Trump intends to nominate Eugene Scalia to serve as U.S. secretary of Labor, seeking to install a well-known figure in labor policy atop a department that recently lost its leader, the Wall Street Journal reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Picks Scalia as Labor Secretary
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alabama GOP Calls for Expulsion of Ilhan Omar
- Trump Says He Can Order U.S. Companies Out of China
- Trump Could Save Millions With Interest Rate Cut
- Trump Aides Slam French for Focus on 'Niche Issues'
- Quote of the Day
- The Great Crackup
- Boris Johnson Will Tell Trump to Stop His Trade War
- Trump’s Volatile Approach Raises Alarms
- Trump Promises Middle Class Tax Cut If He Wins
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play