President Trump intends to nominate Eugene Scalia to serve as U.S. secretary of Labor, seeking to install a well-known figure in labor policy atop a department that recently lost its leader, the Wall Street Journal reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Picks Scalia as Labor Secretary
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Makes Unannounced Visit to Walter Reed
- Edwards Wins Re-Election In Louisiana
- Trump Weighs In On Surprise Trip to Walter Reed
- Buttigieg Used Stock Photo of Kenyan Woman
- Will Trump Pardon Roger Stone?
- Kurt Volker Appears to Have Lied to Congress
- Trump Turns on Pompeo
- Justices Temporarily Halt Subpoena for Trump Taxes
- Quote of the Day
- Fox News Anchor Challenges Scalise on Impeachment