New York Times: “Over decades in business, entertainment and now politics, Mr. Trump has approached America’s racial, ethnic and religious divisions opportunistically, not as the nation’s wounds to be healed but as openings to achieve his goals, whether they be ratings, fame, money or power, without regard for adverse consequences.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump’s Long History of Using Race for Gain
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Truckers Say Trump Is 'Killing' Them
- Trump Postpones Meeting with Denmark's Leader
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Democrats Back Off Medicare-for-All
- U.S. Steel to Lay Off Hundreds In Michigan
- McSally Trails In Arizona Senate Race
- Warren Draws Massive Crowd In Minnesota
- Trump Officials Tell Donors Recession Will Be Short