New Yorker: “When I asked him if he truly regretted his decision to resign, he said, ‘Oh, yeah. Absolutely.’ He wishes that he had appeared before a Senate Ethics Committee hearing, as he had requested, allowing him to marshal facts that countered the narrative aired in the press.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Case of Al Franken
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela
- Behind the Rise of Stephen Miller
- Mark Sanford Would Still Vote for Trump Over a Democrat
- Trump Blames 'Racism Witch Hunt' for Low Poll Numbers
- Trump Sees Conspiracy To Tank Economy