New Yorker: “When I asked him if he truly regretted his decision to resign, he said, ‘Oh, yeah. Absolutely.’ He wishes that he had appeared before a Senate Ethics Committee hearing, as he had requested, allowing him to marshal facts that countered the narrative aired in the press.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Case of Al Franken
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Clinton Suggests Tulsi Gabbard Is a Russian Asset
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- GOP Lawmaker Rejects Mulvaney Walk Back
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan