“A business associate of the former national security adviser Michael Flynn was convicted on Tuesday in Northern Virginia of secretly lobbying for Turkey, a victory for the government after the judge considered dismissing the case because prosecutors lacked evidence,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Flynn Associate Found Guilty of Secret Lobbying for Turkey
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort