“The Charlotte City Council on Monday passed a resolution condemning President Trump’s ‘racist and xenophobic comments,’ in a rebuke of the president by the city that will host him next year at the Republican National Convention,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Host City for GOP Convention Condemns Trump
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Pelosi Says Trump Had a Meltdown In Their Meeting
- Trump Says Pelosi Is a ‘Very Sick Person’
- Trump Warns Erdogan Not to Be a 'Tough Guy'
- White House Opens Internal Review of Ukraine Call
- McConnell Plans Quick Impeachment Trial
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- National Security Chief 'Heaped Pain' on Grieving Parents
- Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- Erdogan Refuses to Meet Pence
- Dead Heat in Kentucky