CNN: “Trump has spent the last several days on the phone and in conversation with aides and allies discussing Mueller’s upcoming testimony… Instead of anxiety, the President has expressed irritation at having to watch the man who has shadowed his presidency sit down before two congressional committees Wednesday.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump More Irritated Than Anxious Ahead of Mueller
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort