“The Department of Justice won’t prosecute the attorney general or Commerce secretary after the House voted earlier this month to hold them in criminal contempt,” CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Justice Department Won’t Prosecute Contempt Citation
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Pelosi Says Trump Had a Meltdown In Their Meeting
- Trump Says Pelosi Is a ‘Very Sick Person’
- Trump Warns Erdogan Not to Be a 'Tough Guy'
- White House Opens Internal Review of Ukraine Call
- McConnell Plans Quick Impeachment Trial
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- National Security Chief 'Heaped Pain' on Grieving Parents
- Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- Erdogan Refuses to Meet Pence
- Dead Heat in Kentucky