“Four automakers from three continents have struck a deal with California to produce more fuel-efficient cars for their U.S. fleets in coming years, undercutting one of the Trump administration’s most aggressive climate policy rollbacks,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Automakers Rebuff Trump, Strike Deal with California
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh
- Trump Lashes Out at Media for Reporting What He Said
- What If Trump Won’t Step Down If He Loses?
- Cheney Says World Is Safer Under Trump
- Trump Campaign Thinks It Can Flip New Mexico
- New York Times Makes Big Correction to Kavanaugh Story
- Trump Is Seriously, Frighteningly Unstable
- Trump Says U.S. ‘Locked and Loaded’ After Attack
- Trump Says Kavanaugh Should Sue for ‘Liable’
- Quote of the Day