“President Trump’s new pick for director of national intelligence played a role last year in popularizing what briefly became one of the right’s most easily debunked conspiracy theories about the investigation into Trump and Russia, offering what he presented as evidence of an anti-Trump ‘secret society’ operating within the FBI,” the Daily Beast reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Intel Pick Started Conspiracy Theory
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- A Foreign Reporter Visits the White House
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Sanders Loses Another Top Iowa Staffer
- Booker Memo Warns He May Leave Race
- Spicer Campaigns for Dance Show Votes
- Trump Has Done Plenty to Warrant Impeachment