Washington Post: “None of the eight patients still being treated at University Medical Center in El Paso agreed to meet with Trump when he visited the hospital, UMC spokesman Ryan Mielke said. Two victims who already had been discharged returned to the hospital with family members to meet with the president.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / El Paso Patients Refused to Meet with Trump
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Taylor's Opening Statement Shocked Lawmakers
- Taylor's Opening Statement
- 'A Very Dark Moment'
- Dead Heat In Michigan Senate Race
- Taylor Confirms Trump Sought Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
- House Republicans Blocking Testimony
- GOP Lawmakers Breach Protocol
- Why Bill Taylor’s Testimony Might Be a Game Changer
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pence Performs No Worse Than Trump