Washington Post: “None of the eight patients still being treated at University Medical Center in El Paso agreed to meet with Trump when he visited the hospital, UMC spokesman Ryan Mielke said. Two victims who already had been discharged returned to the hospital with family members to meet with the president.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / El Paso Patients Refused to Meet with Trump
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- Trump Frustrated by His Unpopularity With Jews
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea
- Just 36% Approve of Trump
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play