“Andrew McCabe, the acting FBI director who authorized an investigation into President Trump for ties to Russia and possible obstruction of justice, filed a lawsuit against the bureau and the Justice Department on Wednesday, alleging he was illegally demoted and fired as part of a plot by Trump to remove those who were not politically loyal to him,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / McCabe Alleges He Was Ousted In Trump Plot
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- Trump Frustrated by His Unpopularity With Jews
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea
- Just 36% Approve of Trump
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play