“An extensive New York Times review of popular right-wing media platforms found hundreds of examples of language, ideas and ideologies that overlapped with the mass killer’s written statement — a shared vocabulary of intolerance that stokes fears centered on immigrants of color. The programs, on television and radio, reach an audience of millions.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / El Paso Killer Echoed Conservative Media
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Trump Frustrated by His Unpopularity With Jews
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea
- Just 36% Approve of Trump
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play