House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY) directed his aides on Tuesday to warn foreign officials that they are “facilitating” President Trump’s alleged emoluments violations by spending money at properties owned by Trump’s sprawling business empire, Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Engel Warns Foreign Officials About Trump Properties
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Clinton Suggests Tulsi Gabbard Is a Russian Asset
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- GOP Lawmaker Rejects Mulvaney Walk Back
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan