House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY) directed his aides on Tuesday to warn foreign officials that they are “facilitating” President Trump’s alleged emoluments violations by spending money at properties owned by Trump’s sprawling business empire, Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Engel Warns Foreign Officials About Trump Properties
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play
- Trump 'Orders' U.S. Companies to Make Products Here
- Trump Melts Down Because China Won't Give In
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea