A new Gallup poll shows growing support for allowing refugees from Central America into the United States. In December, 51% of Americans approved of accepting refugees from the countries in the Northern Triangle — Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador. Now it’s 57%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Support Grows for Allowing Border Refugees Into U.S.
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Weakened on Every Front
- Trump Will No Longer Host G7 at His Resort
- Amash Says Clinton Attack on Gabbard Will Backfire
- Red Flags All Over for Senate Republicans
- Trump Is Why Hamilton Pushed for Impeachment Powers
- Billionaire Governor Received Farm Subsidies
- Rooney Will Not Run Again
- Pelosi Leads Surprise Delegation on Syria Crisis
- Romney Says Republicans Fear Elizabeth Warren
- The Crisis of the Republican Party