A new Gallup poll shows growing support for allowing refugees from Central America into the United States. In December, 51% of Americans approved of accepting refugees from the countries in the Northern Triangle — Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador. Now it’s 57%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Support Grows for Allowing Border Refugees Into U.S.
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Trump Frustrated by His Unpopularity With Jews
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea
- Just 36% Approve of Trump
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play