Rep. Duncan Hunter’s trial on charges that he improperly spent hundreds of thousands in campaign funds on lavish vacations, golf outings and entertainment has been moved to Jan. 14, Roll Call reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Duncan Hunter’s Trial Pushed to 2020
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play
- Trump 'Orders' U.S. Companies to Make Products Here
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea
- Trump Frustrated by His Unpopularity With Jews