Bloomberg: “Pompeo is now without peer on Trump’s national security team. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper is weeks into his job, there’s no confirmed director of national intelligence and United Nations Ambassador Kelly Craft was confirmed on Tuesday. Among the president’s advisers, Pompeo will have the biggest sway on decisions about brokering a deal with Iran, restarting talks with North Korea and finding a way to draw down forces in Afghanistan.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Pompeo Is Last Man Standing
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh
- Trump Lashes Out at Media for Reporting What He Said
- What If Trump Won’t Step Down If He Loses?
- Cheney Says World Is Safer Under Trump
- Trump Campaign Thinks It Can Flip New Mexico
- New York Times Makes Big Correction to Kavanaugh Story
- Trump Is Seriously, Frighteningly Unstable
- Trump Says U.S. ‘Locked and Loaded’ After Attack
- Trump Says Kavanaugh Should Sue for ‘Liable’
- Quote of the Day