“The Federal Reserve looks poised to cut interest rates for a second time Wednesday to help extend the economic expansion in the face of global weakness, President Trump’s trade war with China and geopolitical risks such as the attacks on Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities,” the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Fed Likely to Cut Rates Again
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump's Company Ordered to Pay Legal Bills
- Trump Advisers Explore 15% Tax Rate for Middle Class
- 100 House Republicans Gone
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- Fox News Analyst Questions Trump’s Fitness for Office
- GOP Outlines Impeachment Defense In Memo
- Trump Jr. Storms Out of Book Event
- EPA to Limit Science Used In Public Health Rules
- Trump Falsely Claims 'Doctored Transcripts'
- McConnell Gives Up on Bevin