Former President Barack Obama said at a tech conference that one key to his decision-making was relying on staff and surrounding himself with a diversity of viewpoints, Axios reports, before adding: “The other thing that is helpful is not watching TV or reading social media.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Obama Swipes at Trump’s TV Watching and Twitter Use
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Senator Warns of 'Coming Biden Coup'
- 'Cheating as a Way of Life'
- Limbaugh Tells Young to Ignore Virus Warnings
- Three More GOP Senators Won’t Attend Convention
- Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless…
- Mary Trump Claims Trump Praised Her Breasts
- Ayn Rand Institute Took Government Bailout
- U.S. Exits the World Health Organization
- Trump Says He'll Pressure Governors to Open Schools
- Lindsey Graham Distances Himself from Trump