“Michael McKinley, a career diplomat and senior adviser to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, has resigned his position amid rising dissatisfaction and plummeting morale inside the State Department over what is seen as Pompeo’s failure to support personnel ensnared in the Ukraine controversy,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Senior Pompeo Aide Resigns In Protest
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 100 House Republicans Gone
- Trump Aides Fear John Bolton’s Secret Notes
- Trump Jr. Storms Out of Book Event
- Klobuchar Hits Buttigieg's Experience
- Trump Falsely Claims 'Doctored Transcripts'
- Peter King Will Not Run Again
- Trump Offered to Pay Parents Whose Child Was Killed
- Black Voters Turn Out Early In Louisiana
- Haley Says Top Aides Wanted Her to Undermine Trump
- Stop Using ‘Quid Pro Quo’