Outraged by secretly-taped anti-Trump comments attributed to CNN President Jeff Zucker and others at the cable network, President Trump’s campaign is vowing to sue the company for “a substantial payment of damages,” the Washington Examiner reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Campaign Vows to Sue CNN for Impeachment Bias
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes
- How the GOP’s Star Witness Turned on Them
- Trump Press Secretary Faces Backlash Over Claims