Joe Biden denounced President Trump’s comparison of the ongoing impeachment inquiry to a “lynching,” but in a 1998 interview, the then-senator from Delaware also invoked the term in reference to impeachment, calling it a “partisan lynching,” CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Biden Once Called Clinton Impeachment a ‘Lynching’
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Trump Press Secretary Faces Backlash Over Claims
- Trump Claims Pelosi Trading Votes for Impeachment
- Massive Dark Money Group Boosted Democrats