A new Quinnipiac poll finds 48% of voters think President Trump should be impeached and removed from office while 46% disagree.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Nearly Half Think Trump Should Be Removed
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump's Company Ordered to Pay Legal Bills
- 100 House Republicans Gone
- Trump Advisers Explore 15% Tax Rate for Middle Class
- Fox News Analyst Questions Trump’s Fitness for Office
- GOP Outlines Impeachment Defense In Memo
- Trump Jr. Storms Out of Book Event
- Trump Falsely Claims 'Doctored Transcripts'
- EPA to Limit Science Used In Public Health Rules
- McConnell Gives Up on Bevin
- Peter King Will Not Run Again