The Fix: “Through the first 11 months of this year, Trump said he was ‘looking at,’ at least 34 issues or policies… He has not taken any known public action to follow up on 17 of those items.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / ‘We’re Looking Into It’
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat
- Never Trumpers Flame Out
- Trump Privately Detailed Iran Airstrike to Donors
- Ex-Obama Photographer Mocks Trump