Wall Street Journal: “The new team was cohesive and less inclined than its predecessors to push back against the president’s wishes, according to administration officials and others consulted by the White House. They were also less likely to consult in advance with other administration, Pentagon or State Department officials, congressional leaders or foreign allies, some of these officials said.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Team Made Fast Work of Iran Strike
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Called Generals 'a Bunch of Dopes and Babies'
- Barr Is Going After Trump's Enemies One by One
- House Releases More Documents from Lev Parnas
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Trump Rolls Back Healthier School Menus
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Lara Trump Mocks Biden's Stutter
- Trump Called Kobach While Meeting with Marshall
- Trump Says Pelosi Is Rigging Primaries Against Bernie
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda