Politico: “President Trump is already itching to broadcast the series finale of his impeachment. In recent days, he and top White House aides have been considering how he should celebrate his presumed acquittal by the Republican-controlled Senate and whether he should deliver a rare Oval Office address to mark the occasion.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Planning How to Celebrate Likely Acquittal
- State Outreach Assistant- Midwest at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Director of Business Development at Daily Kos (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Midwest Campaign Manager at Natural Resources Defense Council (Chicago, IL, USA)
- Massachusetts Field Staff at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Oceans Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Climate Law Senior Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Climate Law Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- National Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The 10th Democratic Debate
- Kudlow Claims Coronavirus Now 'Contained'
- Trump's Doctor Hid Veggies In His Mashed Potatoes
- Bloomberg Campaign Tries to Expose Bernie's 'Loony Side'
- CDC Warns Americans to Brace for Likely Outbreak
- Quote of the Day
- McConnell Not Willing to Dismiss Bernie Sanders
- Bloomberg Poll Shows Sanders Would Sink Dems
- Trump Tweets Attack on Juror During Hearing
- McConnell to Force Votes on Abortion