Said Mnuchin: “I just think these numbers right now are not relevant. Whether they’re bigger or smaller in the short term… the good thing about this bill is, the president is protecting these people.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Mnuchin Says Jobless Numbers ‘Not Relevant’
- Campaigner at MoveOn (Berkeley)
- Campaign Manager at Not Free America (Virginia, USA)
- VP of Legislative and Political Strategy at Paid Leave for the United States (PL+US) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of National Outreach and Engagement at Demand Justice (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Associate at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- People Operations Lead at Mobilize (New York, NY, USA)
- Organizing Coordinator I at SEIU International (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Insists on Full Convention with No Masks
- Clyburn Says Time Not Right for Klobuchar
- Klobuchar Declined to Prosecute Cop Who Killed Floyd
- Chicago Mayor Responds to Trump’s Tweet
- 'When the Looting Starts, the Shooting Starts'
- 'What In the Hell Are You Doing?'
- Merkel Rebuffs Trump Invite to G7 Summit
- U.S. Gripped by Disease, Unemployment and Outrage
- Biden Addresses Nation on Murder of George Floyd
- White House Reposts Trump Tweet on Official Account