Washington Post: “The good news is the majority of the money is going to laid-off workers, small business owners, hospitals and state and local governments. The bad news is it won’t be enough to stop a recession. And it’s an open question whether the nation can avoid an economic depression, the likes of which haven’t been seen since the 1930s.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Relief Bill Won’t Prevent Recession
- Campaigner at MoveOn (Berkeley)
- Campaign Manager at Not Free America (Virginia, USA)
- VP of Legislative and Political Strategy at Paid Leave for the United States (PL+US) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of National Outreach and Engagement at Demand Justice (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Associate at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- People Operations Lead at Mobilize (New York, NY, USA)
- Organizing Coordinator I at SEIU International (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Klobuchar Declined to Prosecute Cop Who Killed Floyd
- 'When the Looting Starts, the Shooting Starts'
- 'What In the Hell Are You Doing?'
- Chicago Mayor Responds to Trump’s Tweet
- Clyburn Says Time Not Right for Klobuchar
- Biden Addresses Nation on Murder of George Floyd
- White House Reposts Trump Tweet on Official Account
- Merkel Rebuffs Trump Invite to G7 Summit
- Trump Announces Unprecedented Action Against China
- Flynn Transcripts Released