A journalist who attended President Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa last week said Friday he has tested positive for the coronavirus, the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Journalist at Trump Rally Tests Positive
- Director of Operations at Progressive Change Campaign Committee (Anywhere)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Digital Production Intern at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Digital Strategist at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Hospitals Ordered to Bypass CDC for Reporting
- Senator Tells School Reopening Opponents to 'Kiss My Ass'
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Donald Trump Jr.'s Arrest Records Now Public
- Ilhan Omar's Primary Challenger Takes Big Money Lead
- Tweet of the Day
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Bristles at Question on Police Killing Blacks
- Tuberville Defeats Sessions In Runoff
- What If Trump Declares Victory Before Votes Are Counted?