Goddard spent more than a decade as managing director and chief operating officer of a prominent investment firm in New York City. Previously, he was a policy adviser to a U.S. Senator and Governor.
Goddard is also co-author of You Won – Now What? (Scribner, 1998), a political management book hailed by prominent journalists and politicians from both parties. In addition, Goddard’s essays on politics and public policy have appeared in dozens of newspapers across the country.
Goddard earned degrees from Vassar College in economics and Harvard University in public policy. He lives in New York with his wife and three sons.
- How Taegan Goddard Built a Thriving Paid Membership for Political Wire — Simon Owens’s Media Newsletter
- Taegan Goddard: What I Read – The Atlantic
- Interview with Taegan Goddard – PR Week
- How Political Wire Spent a Decade Growing Loyalty and Community – Memberful
- 5 Questions for Political Wire Founder Taegan Goddard – Vassar Quarterly
- Famous 5 Interview with Taegan Goddard – Famous DC
- The 140 Best Twitter Feeds – Time Magazine