“Geithner is clearly more at ease, and more himself, on the page than on the stage or the screen — which is, for an American public figure, both odd and charming. So much so that I finished his book half wishing he had just skipped all of the public performances required of him as Treasury secretary and instead written out what he had to say and handed it to an actor — say, Denzel Washington — to perform.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Michael Lewis on Geithner’s Memoir
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- We Have a Racist President
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Trump Insists He's Not a Racist
- Scaramucci Says Trump Is Turning Into a Racist
- A Racist In the White House
Click here for an interactive version.