“The Obama administration filed court papers Wednesday challenging Republican-backed election laws in Ohio and Wisconsin, as the legal fights over voting rights spread beyond traditional Southern borders,” the Wall Street Journal reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Obama Expands Voting Rights Battle
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation