New York Times: “Jeremy Bird, the architect of the grass-roots and online organizing efforts that powered President Obama’s presidential campaigns from Chicago, is advising a similar operation in Tel Aviv. But this time it is focused on ousting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Former Obama Aide Works to Oust Netanyahu
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Manafort Jury Suggests It Can't Find Consensus
- Cohen Reaches a Plea Deal
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation