A new Public Policy Polling survey in Wisconsin shows Russ Feingold (D) with a clear lead over Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) in a hypothetical rematch of their 2010 contest, 50% to 41%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Feingold Leads in Possible Senate Rematch
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh
- Trump Lashes Out at Media for Reporting What He Said
- What If Trump Won’t Step Down If He Loses?
- Cheney Says World Is Safer Under Trump
- Trump Campaign Thinks It Can Flip New Mexico
- New York Times Makes Big Correction to Kavanaugh Story
- Trump Is Seriously, Frighteningly Unstable
- Trump Says U.S. ‘Locked and Loaded’ After Attack
- Trump Says Kavanaugh Should Sue for ‘Liable’
- 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns Subpoenaed