National Review: “Ryan is well aware of the potential for that distrust to undermine him, and he seemed careful to avoid feeding it on Thursday. When House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) moved to hug the new speaker after presenting him with the gavel, Ryan opted for a cordial handshake, instead — thereby avoiding a politically problematic photo-op.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ryan Avoids Pelosi Hug
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester