Smart Politics examined the 50 presidential campaigns by sitting U.S. Senators since 1972 and found that only one of these candidates – Bob Dole in 1996 – resigned from his seat before the presidential election, but that was only after the end of the primary season.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Should Marco Rubio Resign?
- British Leaders Hit New Lows In Favorability
- Susan Collins Gets a Primary Challenger
- Will the Supreme Court End Gerrymandering?
- Mueller Gave Barr Heads Up Three Weeks Ago
- Graham Advised McCain to Give Dossier to FBI
- Avenatti Arrested for $20 Million Extortion Scheme
- Not ‘Sufficient Support’ for Third Brexit Vote
- Serrano Will Not Run Again for House Seat
Most Popular Recent Posts