A new Public Policy Polling survey in Iowa finds Donald Trump leading with 22%, followed by Ben Carson at 21%, Ted Cruz at 14%, Marco Rubio at 10%, Mike Huckabee at 6%, Bobby Jindal at 6%, Carly Fiorina at 5%. and Jeb Bush at 5%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cruz Rises in Iowa as Bush Fades
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Christie Creates Think Tank Centered on Civility
- GOP Lawmaker Preparing for 'Biblical Warfare'
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- White House Explores Payroll Tax Cut
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day