“Top Republican strategists are almost universally predicting a record-setting turnout at the 2016 Iowa caucuses, but there’s widespread disagreement between them over just how big turnout will be – and whether it will be high enough to lift political outsiders like Donald Trump or Ben Carson to victory,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / GOP Predicts Record Turnout for Iowa Caucus
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alabama GOP Calls for Expulsion of Ilhan Omar
- Trump Says He Can Order U.S. Companies Out of China
- Trump Could Save Millions With Interest Rate Cut
- Trump Aides Slam French for Focus on 'Niche Issues'
- Quote of the Day
- Trump’s Volatile Approach Raises Alarms
- Boris Johnson Will Tell Trump to Stop His Trade War
- Trump Promises Middle Class Tax Cut If He Wins
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play
- Haley-Pence Rivalry Heats Up